About processing data on the website
Our website may http://oresundsdeals,com/ also contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own policies, over which Öresunds Deals has no control. You should carefully evaluate the policies on these websites before sending any personal information to them.
1 Information we collect
The types of personal information we collect depend on your use of our website and contain both data that you provide to us and data that our website collects automatically. The provision of personal data is voluntary.
During your visit to our website, we can automatically collect device-specific information, such as the device’s IP or MAC address. This type of information is primarily used to communicate with your device and to ensure that the content of the website is presented as effectively as possible.
If you choose to subscribe to our news or press releases, for example through our newsletter, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself, such as your name and email address. This type of information is used to provide the content you have requested.
2 Purpose of treatment and legal basis
We only process your personal data for purposes for which you have specifically agreed or which are necessary to fulfill legitimate interests. We do not use automated processes to make decisions that significantly affect you.
Purposes you can give your approval to:
- Providing cookie data to (i) enable / analyze the provision of third party features, e.g. social media, and (ii) improve the user experience by analyzing your use of our website.
- Purposes necessary for Öresunds Deals legitimate interests:
- Providing the website and content that you have subscribed to, including the use of data obtained from cookies with technical session (technical session) and the like
- Customizing your user experience, such as the language of our website
- Responding to inquiries from you or authorities
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Protection and enforcement of our rights and interests
- Fulfilling legitimate business needs, including operation and development of the business
3 Recipients of your information
We only share your personal information with others in the following circumstances:
- If necessary for the purposes described in section two above, we may share your personal information with companies that are part of the same group of companies as Öresunds Deals or that are associated with Öresunds Deals, as well as with IT services and other companies that we work with. .
- In the event that we sell or buy any assets, we may, to the extent required to meet our legitimate business needs, disclose your personal information to the potential seller or buyer of the assets. If a third party acquires Öresunds Deals or its assets, we may transfer your personal information to the buyer.
- If it is deemed necessary to comply with a legal obligation, respond to a request or protect or enforce our rights, we may disclose your personal information to authorities.
4 Transfers to third countries
We strive to always process your personal data within the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data may only be transferred to a country outside the EU / EEA, if this is necessary for the purposes described in section two above.
When your personal data is transferred to a country outside the EU and the EEA that does not ensure an adequate level of personal data protection, we usually use the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses to ensure that your data is processed in accordance with the law and this policy. For transfers to US recipients covered by the Privacy Shield Framework, we may alternatively rely on this framework to protect your personal information.
If you have questions regarding the protection measures we have implemented or would like to request a copy of them, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
5 Retention of your information
We store the information needed to provide you with the content you have requested for as long as you wish to receive the content. Tasks obtained through session cookies will be destroyed when you end your site session. The cookie data required to activate a certain function is stored for as long as you want to use such a function. All other personal data will be deleted from our systems, databases and backups when we no longer need them for the purposes described in section two above.
6 Your rights
You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal data we have about you and where the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent, to request that you receive a copy of personal data that you have sent to us in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we delete your personal data or correct incorrect personal data.
To the extent that we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing.
When we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the legality of the processing due to consent before the revocation. When it comes to cookies, our website is stored on your device. You can delete webpage tracks by deleting them through your browser settings.
You also have the right to file a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a supervisory authority.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information, or if you want to exercise your rights as a registered user, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.